Best Home Remedies For Skin
Best home remedies for skin : We are committed to bring you best home remedies for different skin problems including burn, bug bites and more. Please see below:
- If you get a small burn in the kitchen, rub a cut tomato to it, if you do not have one, you can put ketchup.
- When you get bee bites apply salt on it
- Mix petroleum jelly with your favorite lotion and apply it on your face and body apply it every 2 to 3 hours
- Take a bath with plain yogurt instead of soap.
White spots (pigmented skin)
- Rub castor oil daily. It helps getting skin back to its original color (takes a few months).
- In the past, many have used salves made from licorice roots to treat various skin conditions and problems. Recently, licorice root has been found to have anti-inflammatory and demulcent agents that can reduce the symptoms of eczema and other skin disorders. Topical application of licorice root extract can help in treating psoriasis, rashes, dry skin, itchy skin, and other skin disorders.
- To preparea licorice root salve, bring 2 tbsp. dried licorice root and 6 cups water to a boil.
Cover the pan, reduce heat and simmer for about 40 minutes.
- You can add this liquid to a cold compress and apply to the skin irritation or pour it into a bath for soothing relief.
December 19, 2016