Best Home Remedies for Stomach
Stomachaches are so common that everyone experiences them at one point or another. There are dozens of reasons why you might get a tummy ache. Most causes aren’t serious and the symptoms pass quickly. We have best home remedies for stomach issues.
- For upset stomach, take 1 tsp. of ginger juice, 1 tsp. of lemon juice mix it with ½ tsp. of black pepper and drink it.
- For indigestion, mix ½ tsp. of coriander powder, ½ tsp. of cumin powder take it with water.
- Drink one cup of ginger tea three times a day for better digestion.
- carom seeds (ajwain), is also very good for indigestion take ½ tsp. of carom seeds add pinch of salt take it with water.
- Mix 1 tsp. of lemon juice in ½ cup of coconut water and drink the mixture every morning, it will help with flushing out the kidney stones OR
- you can drink spinach juice every morning to help with getting rid of kidney stones.
- To improve your immune system, take infusion of fennel seed. 1 tsp. of fennel seed in one cup of water
- Triphala powder is a combination of three fruits (Haritaki, Amla and Bibhitaki ).
- Consume ½ tsp to 1 tsp every morning to balance all three doshas.
- It improve your health in general, regular intake of triphala detoxifies your whole body.
- It is an excellent source to improve digestive system, it regulates bowel movements and also purifies the blood.
- Triphala contains high amounts of vitamin C.