Keep Mind Body Soul Healthy
List of things to do to Keep Mind Body Soul healthy and simple things to consider incorporating into your healthy routine to help balance.
Pranayama Breathing Exercises
- Kapalbhati and anulom vilom are most effective breathing exercise as both techniques help to clearing toxic from your mind and body
- The main benefits of kapalbhati is that it helps in blood purification and weight loss it also helps to reduce sugar and cholesterol
- Also, Anulom Vilom is the alternate nostril breathing it helps to keep mind calm is also helps clearing heart blockage it is also beneficial for arthritis, depression and migraine pain.
Dosha Food and diet
- The three doshas are Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. Doshas are derived from the five elements and are known as mind-body types. They express unique blends of physical, emotional, and mental characteristics. One should consume food according to their dosha type and to keep their dosha type balanced.
- Vata people should consume food that keeps their body warm, such as:
- carrots, broccoli, zucchini, beets, dairy products, peas, potatoes, cauliflower, zucchini, wheat and rice.
- Pitta people should consume food that keeps body cool, Such as:
- avocados, cucumber, milk, mangoes, figs, melon, pomegranate and coconut water.
- Kapha people should consume light foods such as:
- brussel sprouts, lettuce, bell peppers, radish, pumpkin, mushroom, dry fruits, apples, apricots, papaya, rye, barley, couscous, millet, buckwheat and corn.
December 19, 2016