Best Indoor Plants to help purify the air in Homes
Not breathing right in your house, see these Indoor Plants to purify air in homes.
Most common indoor air pollutants are formaldehyde, benzene and trichloroethylene. These chemicals are released over time from man-made products in our homes. Treated wood, paint, carpet, furniture and cleaning products release these chemicals, which are also called volatile organic chemicals. Some of the indoor house plants approved by NASA to improve indoor air quality are:
- This plant best for removing chemical like benzene, trichloroethylene and formaldehyde.
- This plant also gives peaceful environment.
- It Removes Most pollutants, especially formaldehyde and very easy to grow.
- The Boston fern is one of the best plants for removing formaldehyde, toluene from the air.
- It is beautiful, good for any home and office.
- Removes alcohols, acetone, trichloroethylene, benzene, formaldehyde and ammonia.
- Peace Lily is somewhat sensitive but easy to maintain.
- Beautiful plant with gentle white flowers it gives peaceful energy
- It is one of the best plants for improving air quality by removing toxins such as nitrogen oxides, Formaldehyde, Trichloroethylene and, Benzene.
- It also absorbs carbon dioxide and releases oxygen during the night
- It’s easy-to-grow not only purifies air. It’s good for health and beauty it helps heal cuts and burns.
- These are easy to maintain, it grows beautiful greenish-white flowers in addition it purifies air by removing toxins like Xylene and formaldehyde.
- Removes indoor pollutants such as formaldehyde, xylene, and benzene.
- This evergreen plant purifies the air by reducing indoor allergens. It works great for the air freshener that also kills germs and bacteria.
- Cleanses the air pollutants such as formaldehyde, benzene and trichloroethylene.
Also check our seasonal foods section for which foods to eat in each season.
Contact us for more information.